Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself



I love my husband. He is supportive and caring. He keeps me laughing and is one hell of an injection-ninja. His only downfall is in not being able to keep his hands to himself. Ken loves to give me playful love pats on my rear. It's something he does without realizing it. Once, when we were visiting a church, he did it in front of the pastor as we were leaving. Bottom line (pun intended) this man loves me and my posterior.

While making dinner tonight I mentioned that I was a little sore from the shots this week. In true Ken fashion he empathized and told me he loved me and asked if there was anything he could do for me. Then he proceeded to pat my bottom, not once, not twice, but three times over the course of the next 10 minutes! Seriously?! He felt terrible, but I eventually had to banish him to the couch where he could inflict no more loving damage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment